- ACROW H20 and Soldier system is in principe a “girderform system” and one of the most flexible formwork-system; in addition, it is a multipurpose system, where it can be used in different applications.
- The elements of the system are easily and quickly assembled by connecting the H20 timber beams to the soldier by the means of H20 connection.
- The system is predestinated to design “project depending formwork”
adaptable in form and permissible concrete pressure
- The main advantage of the girderform- system is that it provides both high adaptation and easy re-assembling when structure ground plans are changed frequently.
- The H20 and Soldier system is typically used for all types of walls and columns where it showed to have high rigidity as well as high stability.
- Using as column-formwork it can be designed for high permissible fresh concrete pressure up to 90 kN/m2
Means pouring 4 m height without any restriction of speed for pouring concrete.