It is a man-handling system with lightweight panels and few components, designed to reduce assembly & dismantling times and to minimize handling mistakes with high safety standards.
It suits large areas with uniform layouts and several pouring cycles. It is best used for repetitive housing projects, especially high-rise towers.
- Superior Concrete Finish
- Simple Assembly
- Medium Duty
- Man Handle
- Early Striking
- Limited Items
- The system's simplicity reduces the handling mistakes.
- Safer for workers.
- The beams and panels are all made of aluminum and are powder-coated.
- Reduction of the labor cost.
- Economic and safe solution for slab formwork.
System Main Components :
- Aluminum panel c/w. PVC boards
- AD filler
- Safety handrail
- AD main beam
- AD drop head
- Alu Props for standard shoring
- Ring lock for alternative shoring
Technical Data :
- Slab thickness: Up to 50cm] Depending on grid size [.
- Panel widths:40 I 60 l 75cm.
- Panel lengths: 75 l 90 l 150 l 180cm.
- Main beam lengths: 90 l 120 l 150 l 180 l 210 l 240 l 330 cm.
- Painting: Electrostatic powder – coating for panels and beams & hot dip galvanized heads.
- Standard panel covering: Acrow board (12 mm).
- Standard shoring: Alu prop with] working load up to 80 KN [ & Euro prop AEP] with working load up to 30 KN [.
- Alternative shoring types: Ring lock.