The no need for tubes and couplers in the system makes it easier and faster for erection (diagonals & plain braces are standard items). The System is designed according to the European Standards EN 12810 and EN 12811
System Application :
- slabs system
- Mobile shoring towers.
- Bridge & tunnel shoring.
- Heavy slabs.
- Slab shoring (large heights).
- Façade scaffolding.
- No loose connections
- The system is equipped with bracing components, so few fittings are needed.
- All the system parts are galvanized to enhance durability.
System Main Components :
- Vertical (Standards)
- Horizontals (ledgers)
- Diagonals, plain braces
- Upper & Lower jacks
- Scaffolding accessories
Technical Data :
- Max working load: From 28 KN up to 100KN, according to braced length & restrained directions.
- Vertical standard range: From 0.5 to 3m, with 0.5m increment, 48.3/60.3mm diameter standards with high-grade steel standards ST.52.
- Ledger Range: From 0.6 to 3m, width 0.3m increment.
- Diagonal Range: From (0.6 x 1m) to(3x2m).
- Adjustment Range: Screw jacks up to 40cm.