The prop consists mainly of two telescoping steel tubes that enable any adjustments needed to suit the site conditions.
System Application :
- High-rise building slabs
- Repetitive housing projects
- Large-scale horizontal projects (malls, universities, administration buildings, ...etc.) with regular heights
- Easy and practical to set up and can be shifted very quickly.
- Early Striking
- Easy and practical to set up.
- Cost-effective and efficient for large-area slab projects and heights up to 5m.
- Wedge lock allows quick and easy props handling.
- Low stacking height when transported and stored.
- Safe, fast-shifting appliances, saving time and money.
- Seamless forming continuation into infill zones and closure gaps.
- High speed due to advanced technical components.
- Available commissioning quantities on weekly cycles.
- High load capacity with AEP (Acrow European Prop).
System Main Components :
- H20 Beams
- Table head & connections
- Euro/Eco props
- Shifting trolley (striking)
- C-Fork (lifting)
Technical Data :
- Shoring system: hot-dip galvanized AEP props.
- Working load: AEP prop 20 or 30 KN (in accordance with EN 1065 – class D/E).
- Table range: table lengths of 4.00 m or 5.00 m and widths of 2.15 m, 2.5 m, 2.65 m & 2.9 m.
- Slab Thickness: 40 cm with only 4 props, thicker slabs with additional support.
- Slab height: up to 4.5m.
- Assembly: Pre-assembled and ready for use at the job site.
- Transportation: lifted with a crane to the job site after assembly, and easy to move.