The system transfers the forces of the concrete pressures safely and economically to the anchoring system fixed to the foundations.
System Application :
- Retaining walls
- Underground tanks
- Cut & cover tunnels
- The A,B,C supporting frames are easily connected to get variable heights.
- The A,B,C supporting frames with various combinations enable the pouring of any wall height up to 7.60m in one step.
- The top of any A,B,C supporting frame can be used as an access platform by adding handrail posts.
- Customizable to different shuttering systems.
- Each frame can be braced using scaffolding tubes.
System Main Components :
- Timber H20
- Brace frame A,B,C
- Tilting items
- Anchoring system
System Capacity :
Depends on the design.