This system is designed with a high load-bearing capacity for applications & projects that require heavy load transfer. It's ordinarily pre-assembled as separate towers and then delivered to the job site. It can be used for a wide range of applications, from heavy lifting and gantries to repairing and re-propping.
System Application :
- Bridge system.
- Heavy lifting.
- Heavy Slabs.
- Tilt braces & Horizontal struts.
- Maintenance and repair of bridges and other
- Bridge & tunnel formwork.
- Heavy duty shoring for cast-in-situ bridges.
- Horizontal HD struts.
- Temporary shoring for pre-cast bridges.
- Maintenance and repair of bridges.
- Hydraulic jacks can be used to release heavy loads.
- Pivot Jack
- Highly Adaptabvle
- Standard items.
- Easy to assemble.
- Time and cost-saving.
System Main Components :
- Ring lock HD upper jack
- Ring lock vertical
- Spigot, rivet pin & spring clip
- Ring lock ledger
- Ring lock diagonal
- Ring lock plan brace
- Ring lock HD lower jack
ACROW Soldier Heavy Duty Shoring
- H-End plate 4 lugs
- upper H-jack (50-70 cm)
- H-2holes end connection for soldier
- H-3Holes Middle lug for soldier
- Standard soldier 4.50 m
- H-ledger 1.5x3mm
- H-Diagonal 1.5x3mm
- H-horizontal brace 1.5x3mm
- Lower H-jack (50-70cm)
Technical Data :
- Tower height: Variable heights (according to the design).
- Working load: The capacity depends on the system used
- Ex: Up to 260KN/post - Ring lock
Up to 350KN/post - Acrow soldier
- Tower configuration: Variable according to ledger sizes, with 30 cm increments