It enables the entire core/wall formwork to be elevated to the next pour height/floor level in one unit without needing a crane.
Work decks are built into the system to allow safe and efficient working access to the core/wall
- Retraction mechanism overcomes backlash
- Retracting carriage is separated from the A-Frame.
- The system is fully braced to improve system rigidity
- Protection screen provides a high level of safety & wind resistance
- A flexible system with a carriage separated from the triangular frame reduces the number of frames and casts complex geometries.
- Tailor-made solutions are provided for shafts & narrow areas.
System Main Components :
- Walls formwork
- Main platform
- Working platform (-1)
- Working platform (-2)
- Tilting and tying items.
- Protection screen
- Hydraulic equipment
- Guide rails
- Anchorage system
System Capacity :
- Inclined structures: up to 15.
- Platforms are up to 12m in length with the ability to carry multiple panels [with multiple separate carriages].