ACROW Beam S-12
System Description :
ACROW Beam S12 is a new alternative to the standard H20 timber beam. It is used for walls and columns formwork with higher load capacity, making it more durable than H20 timber girders. The main advantage of the system is the high adaptation and easy re-assembling
System Application :
- One-sided walls
- Double-sided walls
- Shear walls
- Core walls
- High-load capacity for walls & slabs.
- Bended and welded wedges to increase life and prevent twists and distortions.
- End plates that prevent deformations at ends and allow connecting two beams to get longer lengths.
- Different sizes starting from 2m to 4m in 0.5m increments.
- Built-in timber allows fixation of plywood in walls formwork or works as secondary girders in slabs formwork.
- Standard accessories to enable full functionality of different systems.
- Available safety accessories.
System Main Components :
By using the same components of the ACROW Beam and soldier wall formwork system, a column formwork can be easily assembled.
- ACROW Beam
- Corner Splice
- Universal Corner Angel Tie
- Tie Rod
- Push-pull prop
System Capacity :
It depends on the design.