ACROW Frame System
System Description :
Acrow Frame system is one of the most commonly used systems through almost all current construction projects. It’s a shoring system for slabs, a facade for external plaster, paintings, and grandstands.
System Application :
- Facade Scaffolding
- Simple and fast assembly
- Suitable for various applications
- Specially designed for easy and fast assembly.
- Needs minimum supervision and skilled operatives.
- Fully comprehensive and includes safety guard rails.
- Castor’s wheel and outriggers are available for mobile tower applications.
- Ideal for thin and high slabs.
- Available in different sizes (2x1m2, 1.50x1m2,1x1m2, and 0.5x1m2) to suit slabs of different heights for buildings and tanks.
- A rigid structure with minimum simple components.
System Main Components :
- ACROW frames
- Scaffolding tubes
- Jacks & wheels
- Cross Braces & ledgers
- Scaffolding Accessories
- (Steel planks, LVL, Ladders, Transoms, Toe boards)
System Capacity :