Telescopic - Regular Shaft Platforms
System Description :
A platform system that is used to cover voids such as cores and staircases. The platform is designed to bear the load from rested formwork and live load for workers.
System Application :
- Climbing system.
- Core walls
- Staircase voids
- Possible to lift all formwork panels with the platform as one unit.
- Available telescopic sizes to allow unlimited uses with various projects.
- Suitable for regular rectangular shafts and customized solutions to work with irregular or circular shaft shapes.
- Allows concrete finishing by adding a suspended platform.
System Main Components :
- Telescopic (or Regular) Platform Beams & Accessories
- Horizontal Push-Pull Props working as struts
- Box Out & fixation bolts
- H20 Decking Girders or Acrow beam S12 girders
- Strong Back & wheels (if required)
- Suspended Platform (if required)
System Capacity :
- Allows spans of platform beams up to 5.70m, and can cover a projected area of the shaft up to 30 sqm.
- It can carry any formwork height, mostly up to 6.0m.
- The allowable load per support (pivot hanging shoe) is 2.5 tons.