It is a complete system that provides access scaffolding and formwork slab support, which can be used for light and heavy slabs constructions.
System Application :
- Slabs system
- Access scaffolding
- Access staircases
- Suspended scaffolding
- Used for both scaffolding and shoring systems.
- The system is rapidly erected and dismantled using the interlocking components which are rigidly secured
with two cups.
- Due to the lightness of the system components, it can be easily handled by one man.
- Ledgers are non-load bearing and can therefore be assembled at handrail height on external faces of independent scaffolding, thus offering the additional safety of handrails at all working levels.
System Main Components :
- Verticals (Standards)
- Horizontals (ledgers)
- Diagonals, plain braces
- Upper & Lower jacks
- Scaffolding accessories,Steel planks, LVL, ladders, transoms, toe boards (Scaffolding accessories)
Technical Data :
- working load: up to 70KN, according to braced length & restrained directions.
- Vertical standard range: From 0.5 to 3m, with 0.5m increment, 48.3mm diameter standards with high-grade steel standards ST.52, which is equivalent to grade S355 in Euro and British standards.
- Ledger range: From 0.6 to 3.0m, width 0.3m increment.
- Adjustment range: Screw jacks up to 40cm.